miniOrange WS-federation (WS-FED) client allows users residing at WS federation capable Identity Provider to log in to your WordPress website. miniOrange WS-fed Single Sign-on (SSO) Plugin acts as a WS federation Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and a WS federation capable Identity Providers to securely authenticate the user to the WordPress site.
Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) Settings for WS-Fed Apps :
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on WS-Fed tab. Select Custom WS-Fed App and click on Add App button.
- Enter the Custom Application Name.
- Enter the WT-Realm i.e. Callback URL.
- Make sure Reply URL is in this format https://<mycompany.domainname.com>.
- Select Name Id like first name, username etc.
- Add a new policy for Custom WS-FED.
- Select a Group Name from the dropdown – the group for which you want to add Custom Apps policy.
- Give a policy name for Custom App in Policy Name.
- Select the First Factor Type for authentication.
- Click on Save button to add policy for App.