If you go to Users -> User List from the side menu and click on the select button against a user from the list,
you will see options as shown below. The functionality of each of them is explained below in detail.
|Edit||Open the User Edit window where you can update User profile details such as Email
, Name, and Phone No. And if you have configured any custom User attributes then
those can also be updated from the edit page.
|View Groups||This option opens the User Group Details screen where you can view all the groups|
the current user is part of. Additionally, you can perform the following operations
from this Screen:
|Change Second Factor||This option opens a Modal from which you can select the 2FA method that you want to set
as default for the User. If MFA is enabled for any application, then the user will be prompted
for MFA with the 2FA method set as default for the user.Note : For Few of the 2FA methods,
prior configuration from user dashboard is required.
|Remove User identity||This option is used to remove the 2FA configuration as well as the Password for user.
This is useful when you want the user to reset his password and 2FA methods similar
to newly created user.
|Password Reset||This option is used to send a Password Reset email to the user using which they can
set a new password for their account.
|Update Device limit||This option opens a modal using which you set/reset the Device registration Limit for
the user. Based on the value set here, the user is allowed to register unique devices.
You can also reset the device registration limit to the default value by clicking on the
Reset to Default button.
|Delete||To delete a User and remove all details related to it.|
|Disable a User||This option is used when you want to disable the user logins without deleting the
user. If a user is disabled, he will not be able to login to any of the applications
as well as the end-user dashboard To enable a disabled user, click on the select dropdown against it and select the
Enable user option.
How to make a end user an additional admin :
- An additional admin is an end user having the same capabilities as the main admin. They have access to all the sections in the admin dashboard and can create/update/delete configurations.
- Additional admin roles are very useful in deployments where more than one person needs to have access to the admin dashboard.
- Go to Users > Manage Shared Identity from the side menu.
- On the Manage Roles page, you will see all users having an end user role on the left hand side in the END USERS panel and
users having an additional admin role on the right hand side in the Admin Panel. To make user additional admin, select the user in the left side section and click on the Add button.
- Click on Save to change the role of selected user/users to additional admins. Now the next time that user initiates login to the dashboard, they will be redirected to the admin dashboard instead of the end user dashboard.
How to change the role of user from Additional Admin back to End-user :
- Go to Users > Manage Roles from the side menu.
- On the Manage Roles page, you will see all users having an end user role on the left hand side in the END USERS panel and users having an additional admin role on the right hand side in the Admin Panel. To make an additional admin a end user, select the additional admin and click on Remove to change the role of the selected user back to end-user.
- Click on Save to save the changes.