The User On-boarding section shows details about the users who have not completed their account onboarding process and have not set a password for their account, hence they will not be able to authenticate.
How to View non-onboarded users:
- Go to Users > Users List from the Side Menu and then select the On-Boarding Status tab.
- you have non-onboarded users, they will be shown in the list.
- You can also click on the User-Onboarding Status button to check the statistics for on-boarded and non-onboarded users.
How to Onboard non-onboarded Users :
- In the User List, click on the select radio button against the users you want to onboard.
- Once you have selected all the required users, click on the Select Action dropdown and select the Send Activation Mail with Password Reset Link option.
- Click on Apply to send the password reset email to the selected users.
- All selected users from the non-onboarded list will receive an email on the registered email address which will contain the password reset link using which they can set a password for their account. You can also send welcome emails to the users.
How to Identify Onboarded/Not-Onboarded Users:
If you go to Users -> User List from the side menu and check the User List You can identify an onboarded User having a green User icon before the email address, while a non-onboaded user will have a red User icon before the email address.