This section describes the admin features for managing users and groups.
You can add users to our system in three ways-
- Go to the Users tab -> Users List in Admin Console and click on Add User button to create a new user.
- Download sample csv format from our console and edit this csv file according to it and upload it in our console via Bulk Upload.
Note : SMTP needs to be configured in order to send any activation emails.
After uploading the csv file successfully, you will see a success message with a link.
- You can call our user apis to add/update/delete/disable user into the system. This is our user api docs guide – https://www.miniorange.com/user-api-guide
Following options are available in product settings from top menu to add user from admin or for self-user registration workflows:
- Enable sending activation email with password reset link after user registration.
- Enable Inline Registration for users.
- Enable User Auto-Registration.