miniOrange provides Single Sign-on for OAuth apps. OAuth (Open Authorization) is an open standard for token-based authentication and authorization. OAuth allows an end user’s account information to be used by third-party services, such as Facebook, without exposing the user’s password. It acts as an intermediary on behalf of the end user, providing the service with an access token that authorizes specific account information to be shared.
miniOrange provides a solution to perform single sign-on(SSO) for application supporting OAuth protocol like Salesforce, WordPress, Joomla, Atlassian, Azure AD, Reddit, Spotify, Paypal, WHMCS, slack, discord, etc.
Configure Single Sign-On (SSO) Settings for OAuth Apps:
- Login as a customer from Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps. Click Configure Apps button.
- Click on OAuth/OIDC tab. Select Custom Open ID Connect App and click on the App.
- You can add any OAuth Client app here to enable miniOrange as OAuth Server. Few popular OAuth client apps for single sign-on are Salesforce, WordPress, Joomla, Atlassian, etc.p
- Enter the Client Name.
- Make sure Redirect-URL is in this format https://<mycompany.domain-name.com>.
- Add Description if you required.
- Click on Save button.
You can edit Application by using the following steps:
- Login as a customer from the Admin Console.
- Go to Apps >> Manage Apps.
- Search for your app and Click on edit in Action menu against your app.
- Provide the required settings:
Application Name Enter Application Name Client Name Enter Client Name Redirect URI https://<mycompany.domainname.com>/<customerid> Client ID Enter Client ID OAuth Token Authorize URL https://<mycompany.domainname.com>/moas/idp/openidsso -Use this enpoint only if you want to use miniorange as oauth identity server.
https://<mycompany.domainname.com>/<customerid>-Use this enpoint only if you are configuring any Identity Provider in Identity Providers Menu and not using miniorange as IDP.
OAuth Token Endpoint URL https://<mycompany.domainname.com>/moas/rest/oauth/token OAuth User Info Endpoint URL https://<mycompany.domainname.com>/moas/rest/oauth/getuserinfo