In this Setup guide we are going to use Google as OAuth Provider for miniOrange Broker Service however You can configure any OAuth Provider like Salesforce, Slack, Meetup which supports OAuth to single sign-on into apps which don’t support SAML or any protocol for single sign-on. Like using our broker service you can SSO into any app supporting other protocols like SAML, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc.
Here we are giving steps to configure Google as OAuth Provider & connect it with miniorange broker to single sign-on into WordPress using OAuth & SAML protocol. OAuth protocol is used in Google & miniOrange connection. SAML protocol is used in miniOrange & WordPress connection.
1.Login to miniOrange on using URL https://login.xecurify.com & navigate to Identity Providers->Add Identity Provider->OAuth 2.0.
2. Select App Name as Google Apps. Also, copy the OAuth Callback URL. This URL is required for creating an OAuth application on OAuth Provider(Google).
a. Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/home/dashboard/ and log into your Google account.
b. Then Go to My Project > New Project.
3. You will be taken to a page.
Fill Details : Project Name,Location. Select Create .
4.Your App is created Go to APIs & Service > Credentials (From Left Menu beside Google Cloud Platform ).
5. You will see your App name and its details.
6. Open Create Credentials menu and select OAuth Client ID.
7.Paste URL copied in Step 1 in Authorized redirect URLs and Click Create.
8. Open authorized domain lists in a new tab.
9. Add Authorized domain and press Enter key. If you are logging from login.xecurify.com then add Authorized domain as : xecurify.com
10. Click on Save.
11. Go to Step 7 and Click create.
12. Goto API & SERVICES > Credentials(from left menu).
13. Click on Edit OAuth Client icon.
14. Copy Client ID and Client Secret.
15. Now go back to Identity Providers->Add Identity Provider->OAuth 2.0
Do the following Setup as given below.
16. Put the Client ID and Client Secret copied in Step 14. Click Save.
Now you have setup connection between Google Apps & miniOrange using OAuth protocol.