- This report shows the detailed breakdown of the SSO operations performed by each user. It shows the app name, app type, login time and login status for each SSO operation performed by the user.
- This report gives you a detailed overview of the SSO actions performed for each or all end users in the selected time period.
- Go to Reports >> Single Sign On Summary by User
- Enter the End User Email, from and to dates and then click on the Search button. To get reports for all users do not enter any End User Email and leave it blank.
- This shows a result similar to the screenshot where you can see all the details such as the user’s email address, app name, login status. You
can also search for a specific user or app from the search bar.
- You can also export the report in PDF or CSV format by clicking on the respective buttons present at the top-right of the reports section.