While going through the previous versions, a quick observation was made where we found about some key features which need to be added soon. So within a no time we release new Idp version 1.0.4 with an additional features like support for miniorange authenticator app for 2FA(QR Scan, Push Notifications & Soft token). Also got an additional Support for SAML response encryption , customization of self service portal & adding radius as an authentication process.
New Features –
1. Added support for miniorange authenticator app for 2FA. It includes methods like QR Scan, Push notification, Soft Token.
2. Added support for device-based adaptive authentication (Risk-based authentication).
3. Added support for saml response encryption and configurable option to verify signed requests.
4. Added support to map authentication source with apps to define which app should authenticate via which source.
5. Added support to customize user self-service portal.
6. Added support to send forgot password link on phone via sms to users.
7. Added support for adding radius clients and miniorange as radius proxy for 2FA.
8. Added support for radius as an authentication source.