- Added support for reCAPTCHA V2 in On-Premise Identity Provider.
- Improved error messages for Adaptive Authentication: System would now show better error messages during certain error conditions.
- Added a feature to allow admins to set their own custom messages for Adaptive Authentication flow.
- Allowing admins to select their configured MFA method during login for authentication.
- Added option for admins to modify the “Go back to login page“ link after users have successfully changed their passwords.
- Added support for address attribute during BigCommerce Provisioning.
- Added User Provisioning Audit reports for all administrators.
- Updated the Radius apps section to show app / VPN specific documentation links.
- Added support for multiple search bases in the LDAP External Directories.
- Added pagination support for LDAP External Directories.
- Simplified LDAP External Directories’ configuration by providing preset LDAP Filter.
- For new applications in IdP-initiated SSO flow, IdP applications won’t default to “/” as the default relay state.
- Improved the UI and UX for SCIM attribute mapping.
- Added the option to allow end-users to delete applications added by them.
- Improved report names for better visibility and clarity.
- Added PDF export option for Radius IdP reports.
- Fixed Idp initiated redirection issues while using Microsoft Linked Applications.
- Fixed issues that occurred while testing Email Templates.
- Fixed attribute mapping for JWT Applications.
- Resolved an issue for users who didn’t have phone number configured and had MFA method set to ‘SMS and EMAIL’
- Fixed problems with Google Graphs not appearing in IDP reports
- Support for dynamic tenant URLs for Microsoft 365 Admin Verification.
- Fixed issues with state parameter mismatch while using LinkedIn as OAUTH Provider.