- The complete user experience for signup and authentication flow, UI aspects of layout, look and feel, branding, internationalization, RTL support etc can be managed from the Customization section.
- You can set up your own Dashboard look and feel using Menu management and User Sign Up fields. Enter the Organization Name to set your own branding.
- You can set your own Email/SMS Gateway provider from the above section and modify the template for your EMail or SMS.
- In Customization -> Login and Registration Branding, you can change the login screen UI and other details. You may select your required Button Color, Background Color, Headings, etc.
- Show Forgot Password Link to Users: You can enable or disable the forgot password option for end users
- Click Save after done.
- Follow the steps given in the above screenshot to change the logo and favicon of your organization.
- You can customize the customer and the user menu.
- You can choose which fields must be mandatory for a user to sign up.
- In Customization -> Configure your email gateway, set up your primary and secondary SMTP server by adding the required email server details.
- In Customization -> Configure user email templates, you can customize the heading, fonts, body, content,etc. in the above email template that will be sent to the users on the specific operations.
- You can send a test Email to check and verify the changes that you have made to the template. Enter the To field and click Send Test Mail.
- Click Save.
Configuring your SMS Gateway:
- Go to Customization ->Custom Email Provider.
- Select USE MINIORANGE SMS GATEWAY if you wish to use miniOrange gateway or else select SET ORGANIZATION SMS GATEWAY if you already have an SMS gateway and wish to integrate it with the miniOrange IdP.
- In SET ORGANIZATION SMS GATEWAY, Enter the
- method (POST or GET)
- Gateway URL (as provided by your SMS gateway provider)
- Authentication Type (No Auth / Basic Auth)
|Required?||Make attributes mandatory while adding any new user.|
|Show on Sign up||Show an additional input field on the user sign-up page.|
|Disable field for user||Disable the attribute field|