This section describes the customization options available for customizing the Custom Branding Configuration.
- Select Customization >>Branding Configuration>> from the side menu.
- Select Basic Setting from the Custom Branding Configuration List.
- Modify Organisation Name, Button Color, Background Color, Forget password page heading and Title heading to your liking.
- Click the Save button to save your setting.
- For changing Logo and Favicon , Select Logo and Favicon from the Custom Branding Configuration List.
NOTE: Make sure you have set your Organization Name in Basic Settings before saving you settings below.
- Your Logo should be in .png format with transparent background with maximum file size of 1 MB. Favicon needs to be in .ico format.
- For Menu Management , Select Menu Management from the Custom Branding Configuration List.
- Manage the Customer and User menu as per your liking.
- For changing User Sign Up Field , Select User Sign Up Field from the Custom Branding Configuration List.
- Choose different Sign Up request field for the User to Login.
- Example of login page after customizing.