- Click on Add Custom App
- Configure your app. Add application name and Login page URL. Select Type as SIMPLE_LOGIN. (Refer the table below for more information)
- Add QuerySelectors for Username, Password and Sign-in/Login Button. (Click here to learn more about QuerySelectors)
- Your App is now added to the List
|SIMPLE LOGIN||When its a Simple form with Username, password and a
button to Login
|LOGIN_WITH_DOMAIN||When along with username and password, there is another field that requires input (constant like account id or domain)|
|LOGIN_AFTER_CLICK||When the login form loads after a button click only.|
|LOGIN_SECOND_PAGE||When username and password are on separate pages.|
|LOGIN_WITH_PRE_CLICK||When a click is required before submitting the form.|
Activate the App
- Select your required application from the list
- Select Group name as default.(This will allow all your added groups to access this service)
- If each user has a different username and password for the app, admin should choose an Individual Login Account option, so that users can save their username and password from the user portal themselves.
- If multiple users are allowed to access the app via the same credentials assigned by admin, admin should choose share Login Account option.
- Select your login type and click on the Save button.
- For a Shared login account, click on Select >> Add credentials to Application, in the action menu against your app.
- Set the credentials and click Save.
Configure Login Credentials
- Go to the miniOrange dashboard and select User Dashboard from the right side menu.
- Scroll down on the same page under the Configure your Cloud Apps section and search for your app.
- On your app icon, you will find a setting option. Click on it and select Configure.
- Enter your Username and Password in the popup.
- Click on Save to securely store your credentials.
Download and Install Browser Extension.
- Scroll up on the same page, under the SIGN-IN TO YOUR FAVOURITE CLOUD APPS section and search for your app.
- On your app icon, click on the download symbol .
- You can download the ‘miniOrange Secure Single Sign-on Plug in’ For the following browsers-
- Internet Explorer
Login to your Application via Configured App.
- Click on the configured app in your user-dashboard to Login to your application.
- You will be redirected to your Application’s Login page.