If you have multiple IDPs and you want a certain set of users to authenticate from one IdP whereas another set of users to authenticate from another IdP, based on their email domains you can achieve this by using the following steps:- Our domain mapping feature
- We have provided a Domain Mapping field under each IdP where admins can enter the domain eg. demo.com , example.com as shown in the screenshot below.
- Once the setup is complete you can login through your Wordpress site.
- So a user logging in with the demo.com domain will be redirected to the first organisation under ADFS.
- User logging in with email address having example.com domain will be redirected to the second organisation under ADFS.
- Once the user will authenticate itself through respective Organisations under ADFS, it will be redirected back to Wordpress site.
Lets say, there are two organisations under ADFS. One want to authenticate the users under the domain demo.com and other one with the domain example.com. For reference, We have taken the 2 organisations as two different IDPs and WordPress as SP. Follow the guides to set up ADFS and WordPress at your end.