- Select External/JWT App.
- Configure the name for your application and configure Redirect-URL which tells where to send JWT response. Redirect-URL should be an endpoint on your application where you want to achieve SSO.
- Click Save
- To get the SSO link for your application, Go to Apps >> your_app >> select >> Edit.
- Then, copy the Single Sign On Url and verify SSO setup by browsing that url.
- On successful authentication, you will be redirected to configured Redirect or Callback URL with JWT token
- You will need to download a certificate from App > Manage Apps, and click Certificate link against your configured application. This certificate will be used for signature validation of JWT response.
In case you are setting up SSO with Mobile Applications where you can't create an endpoint for Redirect or Callback URL, use below URL.